BEKA Garment and Textile is very well aware of the ethical standard that has to be mentioned.
- It ensures that employment is freely chosen.
- Freedom of ethical association.
- Working conditions is safe and hygienic.
- BEKA committed that child labor is abhorred
- Wages and paid on time accurately.
- Working condition and hours are within limit.
- BEKA never believes in discrimination.
Environmental Best Practice of BEKA:
BEKA Garment and Textile invests on equipments and motivates its staff to remain aware of safeguarding the environment through best possible practices. These include:
- Remains our environment unpolluted.
- Using environmental and friendly equipments which require less energy to operate and produce less heat, noise and carbon emission.
- Storing wastages regularly and recycle those wastages if possible.
- Taking care of medical disposals.
- Inspiring employees not to waste valuable water.
- Empowering Operator to make the product Right First Time (RFT)
- Happy Operator Project
- Sports, fitness and co-curricular activities for all
- Transportation facility for all
- Upgrading & up skilling program for Operators & Helpers
- Awareness training on workers’ rights & responsibility, health & occupational safety
- Best Operator/ Helper/ Quality professionals reward
- Super Market warehouse storage system.